Marketplace
Market Listing (order to sell)
User orders to sell NFT by ID - selling price => No fee
Market Cancel Listing (Stop selling)
User cancels NFT sale by ID => No fee
Market Buy Approved (NFT Buy)
User orders NFT by ID
The purchase amount must be equal to the amount set by the seller
Amount received by seller = sale Price * (100 - sale Fee) / 100 (95% of transaction amount) sale Fee (5% fee) sent to Sale Wallet wallet

How to Sell and Buy NFTs on Zuki Moba’s Marketplace

  1. 1.
    Go to at https://market.zukimoba.com/ and connect to your wallet on the website (on the top-right corner).
  2. 2.
    For Sellers: Go to My NFTs, choose the one that is presented on the screen or the user can search for a particular NFT by its ID (This ID is unique for any given NFT), and set a price for the item (ZUKI currency).
  3. 3.
    Listing Cancellation: If you don't want to sell a given NFT, provided that it is still available on the website, you can cancel the listing and get your NFT back. The most convenient way to search the NFT that you want to cancel its listing is go to the marketplace and search it by ID. Another way - you can go to My NFTs to look for it.
  4. 4.
    For Buyers: Go to the marketplace, browse for the NFT that you would like to buy; or you can search for it by ID. If you decide to buy, click on Buy Now and then confirm the transaction on the web and on your wallet.
NOTE: After a successful purchasing transaction, the seller will get 95% out of the transaction amount, the remaining 5% is marketplace fee and will be transferred back to Zuki Moba's SaleWallet. There is no listing fee and cancellation fee (except for the transaction fee applied by BSC network)
DISCLAIMER: Please always check our correct contracts before connecting your wallet. The transaction is conducted on BSC (Binance Smart Chain) network, so the success rate, transaction time and extra fee incurred during your transaction will be up to BSC network situation. Zuki Moba is not responsible for any losses which are on BSC or of the users' mistakes.
Copy link